Monday, October 31, 2011

First Impressions


Good morning, family, friends, followers, secret admirers (I know there's quite a few of those out there)! Welcome to my blog, named after me, Taloulah. I want to document and share my exciting life with you so you will wish you were me. Why do I have it so good? Well, it's a dog's life for me - long sessions of beauty sleep, long leisurely walks in the park, no work, plenty of treats and no cleaning up after myself (I have people who do that). As a girl of high-society, I've always known that first impressions are of utmost importance when introducing yourself to those you've never met before. So go ahead, IMPRESS me and BE IMPRESSED!!! with my lovely little life as captured in photos and words on this blog. By the way, the photo above of me just waking up is not staged. I really DO look that good when I get up in the morning. How's that for first impressions?

No comments:

Post a Comment